Whether you are hacking a computer to shut down or quickly want to turn off your system, this hack easily gets it done. Follow steps carefully.
- Hit WINDOWS Key + “R” to start the Windows Run utility
- In the box, type “cmd.exe”, as shown. Now click OK. This will launch Command Prompt
- In Command Prompt, use the following commands to shut down your computer. Caution: These commands do work and could cause lose of data.
shutdown -s -t 50 – command will shutdown your pc after 50 seconds
shutdown -l -t 50 – command will log off your pc after 50 seconds
shutdown -r -t 50 – command will restart your pc after 50 seconds
shutdown -a – command will abort all shutdown operations
- As soon as you enter the commands, you will see the following warning:
Warning: The unauthorized hacking of systems is punishable under the law.
Difficulty: Medium Time: Medium
Whether you want to master your computer or forgot your password, follow these steps to easily hack your computer with command prompt.
- First Log in into your Computer ( or another computer you have been authorized) Below are the Windows XP and Windows 7 Log-ins
- Now hit the WINDOWS Key + “R” to open the Windows Run utility
- In the box, type “cmd.exe”, as shown
- You should get Command Prompt, it looks like this:
- From here you can: Change Passwords, Delete Accounts, Remove Passwords. Once you have deleted an account’s password, you can hack into the user’s files…
- First you need to know the username you are trying to hack. In my case, it is JuanFB
- Next, please type these words exactly: net user USERNAME * ( Type your OWN Username) Hit ENTER
- In this example, the username is JuanFB so that what I typed…
- Notice that, you can now change the password.
- Type in the new password: ( the words are hidden) and Confirm again
- You have now changed the password of the username and can now hack into the username’s files ( To have no password, Hit ENTER on both “Type” and “Retype” options)
Add a User Account
- To add a username, you can follow these steps.
- Next, please type these words exactly: net user USERNAME /add ( Type your OWN Username) Hit ENTER
- This will now create a new User Account
Warning: All the above steps are illegal and could bring punishment under the law if done without authorized access. Don’t attempt this on a public library or school as you could be prosecuted.