Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little
Adding a Folder to the Start Menu
1. First step is to click and open the folder you are going to add.
2. Inside the folder, select View , then Go To. and select Go Up One Level. NOTE ( If you cannot see the View command, then follow the steps for Enabling the Menu Bar in a Folder or Window. )
You should now see this:
3. Make sure to first click the folder, so that it is highlighted— it is marked in blue.
4. Now here is the tricky part. Move the folder into the Start Orb and wait a moment.
After a few seconds, the Start Menu should appear. Simply drag the folder and drop.
Now here is the result. Congrats the folder is at the Start Menu.
Difficulty: Easy Time: Easy
Enabling the Menu Bar in a Folder
1. First thing first. Open Windows explorer. A simple way to do this is to open any folder on your Desktop. Below I have a folder that I selected. Double-click and open the folder.
2. Inside, click the Organize button. You should get a list of commands, like below.
3. Now select the Layout command. You should get these options. Go ahead and select Menu Bar.
4. The Menu Bar should now appear. Good work!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little to Much
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
So you want to enter the confusing world of Torrents. Yep, it’s a dangerous and thrilling universe. Here’s how to get started. Note: We do not endorse the use of Torrent files to steal copyrighted material
- First, you need to install a Torrent Client, a program that allows you to open and download torrent files. Here are a few examples of Torrent clients.
- and bit torrent
- Now you have to go to a Torrent website. There are many… so choose one…… now browse for the song, book, or other file you want. The largest Torrent website is Piratebay.
- Great! Now that you have found the file in the torrent website, make sure it is not protected by copyright law:), Look for the little red magnet icon and click on Get this Torrent. This is the fastest method of downloading the torrent.
- The torrent client will now begin to download your file.
- Always get the file that has been the most downloaded; make sure it has the most seeders, which indicates the file is most likely valid and contains no viruses.
- Wait patiently and then you are done.
- Please note that torrents are meant to be used responsibly. We are not responsible if copyright law punishes you for downloading files with copyright.
Posted in How To, News, Tutorial, Updates
Tagged BitTorrent, Clients, Computer file, Copyright, Filesharing, Pirate Bay, Torrent, Uploading and downloading
Find easy answers to your computer questions
Easy Definition: Image technology that uses blurred pixels to improve image quality
Detailed Definition: Image technology that introduces blurred pixels, removing spaces and thereby creating the allusion of continuity versus the original choppy pixels.
How Does it Look Like ?
Anti-aliasing best works with .jpg image files. Below, you can see a comparison. Anti-aliasing smooths out the image and gives it a clearer look.