- Submit all your articles to StumbleUpon—you may have never heard of this service, but StumbleUpon is a leading article discoverer with daily users in the millions. Submitting your best to their site will bring views instantly.
- Use FeedBurner for RSS Feeds- although bought by Google, FeedBurner is still the best RSS Feed available. An RSS allows distribution of all your posts in a syndicated manner, updating your feed as your content changes. In addition many websites and SEO resources require an RSS, so it’s just good practice to have one.
- Tweet all your Posts –The idea is to refresh people’s minds… as if to say, “I’m still here”Of course, don’t go crazily tweeting everything. A good technique is to tweet an article you wrote some days ago. Then, in a week, tweet an article you wrote a week ago and so on. Keep it fresh.
- Use Pingomatic to send pings to Search Engines- Pingomatic is an easy site that allows you to send pings for freeto search engines and blog directories. Simply type your Blog info and you are all set.
- Post Facebook statuses about your posts- Everybody uses Facebook. This is a great way to spotlight your hard work. The trick is the way you do it- if you post a lot of statuses about your blog, people will block you or perhaps unfriend you. A better strategy is to open a Facebook page completely dedicated to your blog where you can post your blog’s posts, links, or even images.
- Using RSS Feeds to Increase Website Traffic – Guaranteed Results! (onlineseoshop.wordpress.com)
- 5 reasons why Stumbleupon could be the Next Big Thing (venpop.com)