Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast
Difficulty: Easy Time: Medium Updated: 2012
Microsoft has launched the Office 2013 Preview. Some users have been reporting some issues trying to install the Office 2013 Preview. Follow these steps carefully.
- Go to the Office Preview website http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/en.
- Then, click on the big green “For Home” option and underneath click “Sign Up”
- You should see the following screen.
- Now Click Try Now below. Note that Office Preview supports only Windows 7 or Windows 8
- You will now be redirected to the screen below. If you get a “Web Page is Unavailable” error message, please wait and try again in a moment….
- Click the green Install Button
- Now click Run when prompted
- Next, you should see a Configuring screen as shown below.
- Click Next. You should now see the Office logo
- You should now see a video of Office 15 play. It looks like this.
- Office will ask you a couple of questions. Here it greets me and asks me how I want my Office to look.
- Next, Office will introduce you to SkyDrive. Simply read and click Next.
- Whew! Almost done. You can now begin to use Office…. just make sure that you keep your computer
- Now you are all set! We launch the Word 2013 Preview…although you can use Office, make sure your PC is still online or the install will fail.
- Wait just a bit more…finally, it’s all done… installation is complete.You can use the Preview up until December… ( Microsoft has said the Preview is active 60 Days after full release)
- Microsoft Launches the Office 2013 Public Preview (Screenshots)(premiermicrosoft.com)
- Office 2013 Unveiled, Try Consumer Preview for Free (techpp.com)