Troubleshoot and Fix your Problems Fast!
Difficulty: Moderately Easy Time: Little to none
- Log in into your computer
- Click the Windows Key and the R at the same time to open the Run Command
- Type “msconfig” and Click OK; this will open the System Configuration
- In System Configuration, go to the Startup tab
- Uncheck all programs that you don’t want to automatically start up ( Note that some programs should not be unchecked because they are important for Windows to function optimally.)
- Click Apply. The startup programs are now disabled. Only the Checked programs will now begin at startup.